The objective of this study programme is to familiarise the participants with both practical and theoretical issues related to human resource management (HRM). HRM views people as a valuable source of company success and offers a strategic, forward-looking approach to managing and developing human resources. The study programme encompasses such topics as: communication and communication within a company, sourcing employees, management and leadership, motivation.
The studies are addressed to: university graduates interested in specific tasks within companies, wishing to manage human resources in a modern way; employees dealing with human resources management –personnel, trainers, advisers, human resources managers, personnel development managers, etc.; humanities graduates whose knowledge and skills are not sufficient to perform managerial functions in organisations. Thanks to postgraduate studies in human resource management, they will gain qualifications in this area.
These studies should provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the roles that are referred to as a personnel manager.
In this programme, the classes are taught by industry professionals, business practitioners, tutors and coaches.
- The issue of organisational culture
- Employee sourcing, recruitment and selection
- Assessment Centres as a modern method of evaluation and selection
- Performance evaluation system
- Motivating employees, managing salaries
- Managing people, leadership styles and functions
- Communication within the organisation
- Negotiating and managing conflicts
- Employee relationships, communication, cooperation, conflicts
- Time management
- Change management, managing organisational change and innovation
- Topics related to labour law
Form of assessment
Two tests at the end of each semester to verify the knowledge of the content taught in class.
Total fee: PLN 3300 or 4 equal, interest-free instalments (including PLN 100 reservation fee)
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
- On-campus sessions: Friday (starting from 5:00 PM) – Saturday
- Number of months: 10
- Number of hours: 160
- Number of sessions: 12