Course supervisor contact details
telefon: (12) 296 49 31
- General information
Lean Sigma Academy is a postgraduate course co-organised with the consulting company LUQAM.
The project combines elements of traditional postgraduate studies (lectures and exercises) with a modern training formula (workshops and a simulation game) and optimisation activities in practice as part of a company visit.
The studies have been designed so that the participant can translate the knowledge gained during lectures and exercises into optimisation activities in practice – including during workshops and the simulation game held as part of classes.
Participants of the Lean Sigma Academy postgraduate course will:
- gain comprehensive knowledge of Lean Management and Six Sigma,
- have the opportunity to defend their Six Sigma project at the Green Belt level,
- develop attitudes and skills useful in everyday work,
- have the opportunity to visit a partner production site.
All classes are taught by LUQAM consultants.
- Detailed information
We invite you to read a detailed description of the study programme on the LUQAM website: https://www.luqam.com/lean-sigma-academy-studia-podyplomowe
There, you will find:
- course syllabus,
• lecturers’ profiles,
• form of assessment,
• description of certificates that the students receive,
• special offer for companies,
• tuition fees and current discounts.
- FeesPayment in 1 instalment: PLN 5650Payment in 2 instalments: PLN 5800 (2900+2900)Reservation fee credited towards the tuition fee: PLN 100Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
For those who will enrol and complete all the formalities by June 30, there is a discount of 10% of the tuition fee.
The discounts cannot be combined.