Course supervisor contact details
telefon: (12) 296 49 31
- General information
Lean Sigma Academy is a study programme co-organized with a consulting company LUQAM.
The initiatives combines the elements of traditional postgraduate studies (lectures and practical classes) with a modern training formula (workshops and simulation games) and optimisation activities in practice as part of company visits.
The studies were designed in such a way to enable the participant to translate the knowledge acquired during lectures and practical classes into optimisation activities in practice – including workshops and simulation games carried out in classes.
Lean Sigma Academy postgraduate programme participants will:
- acquire comprehensive knowledge of Lean Management and Six Sigma,
• have the opportunity to defend a Six Sigma project at the Green Belt level,
• develop attitudes and skills useful in their everyday work,
• have the opportunity to visit partner manufacturing facilities.
All classes are taught by LUQAM consultants
- Detailed information
We invite you to read a detailed description of the study programme on the LUQAM website: https://www.luqam.com/lean-sigma-academy-studia-podyplomowe
There, you will find:
- course syllabus,
• lecturers’ profiles,
• form of assessment,
• description of certificates that the students receive,
• special offer for companies,
• tuition fees and current discounts.
- FeesPayment in 1 instalment: PLN 5650Payment in 2 instalments: PLN 5800 (2900+2900)Reservation fee credited towards the tuition fee: PLN 100
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
For those who will enrol and complete all the formalities by June 30, there is a discount of 10% of the tuition fee.
The discounts cannot be combined.