Studying Management at the School of Management and Banking (WSZiB) in Cracow is an adventure that will help you learn what planning, organizing, leadership, motivating and supervising is. At our school, you will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will allow you to manage your own business: negotiate, think creatively and work in a team. Using innovative technologies, we will make sure that you are ready for your role as a manager or a business advisor.
Our classes are held in the form of workshops and run by experts and business practitioners.
as well as part-time programmes
The programme takes
3 years (6 semesters)
3.5 years (7 semesters)
Total number of hours
(lectures, practical classes, laboratories, consultations, e-learning)
What will you learn?
- You will gain comprehensive knowledge of management, economics, marketing, economic law, business informatics and accounting, in short, business management.
- On the labour market, you will be able to exhibit remarkable soft skills, that are hugely important in people management (HR), as well as hard skills (the use of the latest information technology – IT).
- You will learn how to prepare analyses, business plans, innovative projects and implement ideas/solutions.
- With our workshop-style classes, that are given the most importance in our programme, you will develop your interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities. With our workshop-style classes, that are given the most importance in our programme, you will develop your interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities. We use strategy games, such as Agile Warriors and business simulations (e.g. Marketplace), whose e-learning versions were designed by our IT specialists in cooperation with the University of Tennessee(USA).
Your educational pathwayProgram studiów na kierunku Zarządzanie łączy wiedzę z różnych dziedzin. Przedmioty pogrupowane są w modułach/blokach tematycznych: ogólnych, podstawowych oraz kierunkowych. Po ukończeniu pierwszego semestru studiów i poznaniu podstawowych zagadnień z zakresu zarządzania wybierzesz ścieżkę dalszego kształcenia i rozwoju konkretnych umiejętności (zakresy kształcenia). Masz do wyboru szeroki wachlarz możliwości: zarządzanie zasobami ludzkimi, zarządzanie strategiczne przedsiębiorstwem, reklama i grafika komputerowa, zarządzanie procesem tworzenia aplikacji lub logistyka w przedsiębiorstwie.
Future job prospects
Graduates of the Management programme are excellent at mid-level management positions. Our students are perfect project managers, team leaders and business advisors. Moreover, they can handle very well running their own business, e.g. family businesses.
Scope of training
- Managing the application development process
- Corporate logistics
- Human resource management
- Strategic enterprise management
- Advertising and computer graphics