These studies are addressed to managers, natural persons running or intending to run a business activity, as well as to members of management boards of companies and all the people who want to learn the law in the scope necessary for efficient functioning in the economic sphere. Experienced lecturers – these practitioners will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge that will facilitate a safer and more secure functioning in the business world and in private life
Marek Broś – legal counsel, subject matter supervisor
Benefits of the course:
- Participants learn about the specifics of individual civil law contracts, the appropriate and unfavourable contractual clauses used in commercial agreements, the labour law, financial and legal security applied in business. They also learn how to properly issue documents that prove the existence of receivables, how to avoid the statute of limitations on debt etc.
- Participants will learn about the obligations of the employer and the employee and the penalties imposed for failure to comply with those obligations. Moreover, they will learn how to proceed in cases of inspections run by authorities entitled to check the compliance with the regulations.
- Through lectures, workshops and case studies, the students will gain practical knowledge regarding the consequences of their decisions and develop the ability to choose the most beneficial option for themselves.
The lecturers are all recognised tutors, lecturers of renowned universities in Cracow and outstanding practitioners.
- Legal regulations concerning “company management” – legal forms of running a business activity in view of commercial and civil law;
- Criminal and civil liability of persons running a registered business activity in the Republic of Poland;
- Merger, division and conversion of companies;
- Tax optimisation in business operations;
- Labour law;
- GIODO (General Inspector for Personal Data Protection) in the view of personal data protection, databases, etc;
- Bankruptcy and reorganisation law; Intellectual property law;
- Public procurement;
- Unfair competition, enforcement proceedings in practice and debt collection;
- Foundations of financial law.
Form of assessment
partial credits, end-of-semester exams
Total fee: PLN 3450 or 4 equal, interest-free instalments (including a PLN 100 reservation fee)
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
- On-campus sessions: Fridays (until 5:00 PM) – Saturdays
- Number of months: 9
- Number of hours: 210
- Number of sessions: 13