Studying Finance and Accounting at the WSZiB in Krakow is a straightforward path to a career that requires the knowledge related to economics, law, banking and accounting as well as being familiar with financial instruments. The teaching curriculum that is comprehensive, modern and adapted to the needs of the labour market provides the knowledge and skills necessary to plan the financial aspects of a project and effectively obtain funds for its implementation.
During the course of your studies, we will present you the specification of the process of creating financial information at each stage of its formation (from the recording of economic events to the creation of consolidated financial statements). We will also teach you what the functions of modern accounting are and how to translate them into the business language.
The curriculum of the course has been prepared in such a way that it also helps to shape students’ personality traits that are helpful in achieving professional success. While studying with us, you will get an insight into theory, but also acquire practical skills. We offer workshop-style classes held by specialists and business practitioners (accountants, bankers, lawyers).
There is a module that we called Finance in multinational corporations, which is a unique module in the country. This educational pathway is a response to the needs of multinational corporations! With us, you will get a training under the guidance of the executives from major financial institutions. Over the course your studies, we will show you how to combine the educational canon in the field of economics and finance with the tools required in contemporary multinational corporations and shared service centres. The studies are financed by our partners – AON and Jacobs. So, they are free of charge and, on top of that, students receive an internship stipend for working in the corporation.
as well as part-time programmes
The programme takes
3 years (6 semesters)
3.5years (7 semesters)
Total number of hours
(lectures, practical classes, laboratories, consultations, e-learning)
What will you learn?
- You will gain comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, banking, as well as auditing.
- We will teach you what the essence of financial auditing is and how to apply its tools in the management of a modern company.
- You will set off into the vast field of international business – working with major corporations will allow you to gain invaluable experience in the domain of international finance.
- After we have taught you all the meanders of financial markets and the instruments that operate on it, you will be prepared to work in banking and financial institutions.
- We teach in a practical way, which will provide you with the opportunity to prepare analyses, business plans, innovative projects and implementations.
Your educational pathwayPo zakończeniu podstawowego etapu kształcenia dokonasz wyboru profesjonalnych umiejętności, które chcesz pogłębić (zakresy kształcenia):
- finanse przedsiębiorstwa
- audyt i rewizja finansowa
- finanse w korporacjach międzynarodowych
Future job prospects
Graduates of this study programme have broad career prospects, many of them work as:
- Financial/investment advisors
- Tax Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Specialist in accounting
- Specialist in auditing
Scope of training
- Audit and financial review
- Corporate finance
- Automation and robotisation of financial and accounting processes
- Finance in multinational corporations