Description of the scope of training
The specialisation is addressed to people who want to associate their future with working in controlling or financial audit departments on operational and strategic levels. Thanks to the subjects included in this specialisation, a graduate will have the extensive knowledge related to tasks and the meaning of controlling and financial audit in modern organisations, as well as with the knowledge of the role and importance of financial auditing from the perspective of the entity in which they work, as well as the economic turnover.
What will you learn?
Within the framework of this specialisation, graduates will acquire specific practical skills related to the design of cost control systems, internal auditing in companies as well as the operation of accounting information systems. They also acquire the skills related to managerial accounting and controlling with the use of modern information technologies and in conditions of application of integrated management systems.
Your educational pathway
Graduates of this specialisation will be prepared to work in companies that require both hard skills, related to the implementation of specific control and audit solutions, as well as soft skills in the area of managerial decision-making. Graduates of this study programme will find a job in cost control departments, internal audit departments, finance and accounting units dealing with settlement control, budgeting and forecasting.
Future job prospects
Graduates of this specialisation can work as managers at all managerial levels, as financial analysts, controllers, business consultants and independent experts in domestic and international companies. Graduates of this specialisation are highly qualified professionals prepared to work in the following departments:
- management accounting,
- planning and analysis,
- business consulting and advisory services.
- Business Development, Industrial Property and Copyright Protection 2 ECTS
- Advanced Economics 6 ECTS
- Monetary Policy 3 ECTS
- Financial Reporting Standards 4 ECTS
- Valuation of Company Shares and Equity Interests 4 ECTS
- Modern Banking Market 3 ECTS
- Advanced Financial Accounting 4 ECTS
- Financial Engineering 4 ECTS
- Scope of training
- Business English/Wirtschaftsdeutch 2 ECTS
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility 2 ECTS
- Financial Law 3 ECTS
- Sustainable Development Finance 3 ECTS
- Apprenticeship 15 ECTS
- Selected topics of behavioral finance 2 ECTS
- Discriminant Tools for Financial Analysis 3 ECTS
- Scope of training
The reasons to study second-cycle programme in Management at the WSZiB in Cracow
Our own intranet platforms
Modern IT tools
Professional teaching staff
Unique study atmosphere
Opportunities to study abroad
See also other scopes of training
- Digital technologies in accounting
- Corporate accounting and accounting office services
- Taxes, accounts receivables and accounts payable