The objective of this study programme is to prepare students to manage various organisational units within the health care infrastructure, by providing the knowledge in organisational management, economics and finance, health promotion and health programme management.
The study programme has been designed for various professionals holding managerial positions in the health care system and for those interested in developing their competences regarding health care management. Students must hold a university degree (master’s degree or equivalent thereof). Admissions are held without any recruitment process – on “first come, first served” basis.
The study programme provides the knowledge and skills necessary to manage a variety of organisations operating within the health care infrastructure (e.g., a hospital, a nursing home). The students will learn about the priorities of health policy in Poland and in the EU, the legal basis and infrastructure of health care. The students will learn the principles of planning and implementing health programmes. They will also become competent in accounting and financial management of organisations.
Classes are taught by health care professionals, business practitioners, tutors and coaches with managerial experience in health care organisations.
- Public health policy in Poland and in the EU
- Health care infrastructure in Poland
- Public health law
- Insurance systems in Poland and in the EU
- Legal aspects of managing a medical entity
- Management of health programmes
- Accounting and finance in health care entities/organisations
- Contracting of health services
- Certification and accreditation in the sphere of health services
- Management of human and material resources
- Health care entity marketing
- Managerial economics
- Management and communication on the health care services market
Form of assessment
Various tests during classes and the final exam.
Total fee: PLN 2500 or 4 equal, interest-free instalments (including PLN 100 reservation fee)
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
- On-campus sessions: Saturday – Sunday
- Number of hours: 160
- Number of sessions: 10
Are you interested in our offer?
Do not hesitate, choose WSZiB and take care of your future
or check out the Admissions Office