These postgraduate studies are addressed to people who hold a university degree and are interested in developing their application programming skills with a focus on web-based solutions, based on good patterns and practices using the C# language and the open .NET Core platform. The candidates are expected to have basic computer skills.
Classes conducted in modern laboratories at WSZiB and based on resources prepared by the tutors themselves. The students receive a diploma of completion of postgraduate studies (a copy in Polish and in English).
- MA Eng. Marcin Mikłas – a programmer with many years of experience in Java technology, lecturer at WSZiB.
- Daniel Krasnokucki, MA – a programmer by profession and by passion. He specializes in .NET technology and application security. A graduate of the Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science at the Silesian University of Technology and Network and Computer Security at Norwich University, VT, USA. He learned how to lead training sessions and teams from professionals in Canada, Germany, the Netherlands and on many courses in Poland. He willingly shares his knowledge working as a lecturer at the Silesian University of Technology or as a speaker – he participates in many IT trainings and conferences.
He is also a soft skills trainer by avocation and a soccer, volleyball, skiing and board games enthusiast
- Programming in C# language using .NET Core platform| 40 hours
Fundamentals of programming in C# language and .NET Core runtime platform.
Variables, classes, methods, loops, conditional expressions, inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstractions and interfaces, generic types, exception handling, iterators and collections, LINQ, reflection, anonymous and dynamic types, asynchronicity and concurrency. Presentation of principles such as SOLID and examples of design patterns.
- Foundations of Java programming| 40 hours
Introduction to object-oriented programming based on the example of Java language. Java language syntax
and rules. Operators and control of program execution flow. Object collections. Error handling. Output/ input operations. Concurrent programming.
- Foundations of web application development using ASP.NET Core | 40hours
- Advanced web applications using ASP.NET Core| 40 hours
Use of advanced design patterns to create web applications, foundations of Domain Driven Design, handling domain events, authentication and authorisation based on JWT, foundations of SQL and database connection, cache, foundations of distributed systems using data bus.
- Automation of building, testing and deployment processes for applications | 20 hours
Automatic building and testing of applications based on code repository and build server, implementing applications in separate environments, foundations of IIS and Nginx server configuration.
PLN 4500 or 4 equal, interest-free instalments (including PLN 100 reservation fee)
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
On-campus sessions: Saturday – Sunday
Number of months: 10