Course supervisor contact details
Karolina Antos, MA
phone: (12) 296 49 31
- General information
Lean Sigma Expert for Services is a postgraduate programme designed for employees of service companies and employees of companies that perform their tasks in office spaces, co-organized with a consulting company LUQAM
The studies combine the elements of two management concepts: Lean Management and Six Sigma, and are enhanced with their integration with the management system present in the organisation, as well with soft skills that are necessary for a person managing project teams.
The study programme is addressed to people focused on increasing their competence in change management, improvement and optimisation of processes and results in the areas of service and administration.
Students of the Lean Sigma Expert for Services postgraduate programme:
- will be prepared to conduct projects in the field of Lean Management and Six Sigma independently,
- will develop soft skills and the ability to understand the mechanisms behind the project team,
- will learn to draw conclusions from case studies related to the service and office area.
All classes are taught by LUQAM consultants.
- Detailed information
We invite you to read a detailed description of the programme on the LUQAM website: https://www.luqam.com/lean-sigma-expert-for-services-podyplomowe
There, you will find:
• the course curriculum,
• lecturers’ profiles,
• the form of assessment,
• a description of the certificates that the students receive,
• special offer for companies,
• tuition fees and current discounts.
Payment in 1 instalment: PLN 5650
Payment in 2 instalments: PLN 5800 (2900+2900)
Reservation fee credited towards the tuition fee: PLN 100
Bank account number: 61 1440 1127 0000 0000 0193 3148
For those who will enrol and complete all the formalities by June 30, there is a discount of 10% of the tuition fee.
The discounts cannot be combined.