Enrolment for our study programmes starting as of March 2021 is now underway!
Hurry up, enroll now for the 2020/2021 academic year starting March 2021.
Think remote learning is boring?
Not with us!
In the virtual laboratory of WSZiB you will transform the acquired knowledge into practical skills!
With us, everyone will find the right place for themselves and a chance for success, and in the long run – an appropriate future profession!
We offer study programmes that are appreciated by potential employers and will make you more attractive on the labour market.
This is facilitated by additional courses, trainings and certifications.
Every year we enhance our educational offer by adding new classes and areas of study.
No one teaches in a practical way like we do!
Master’s Programme, Second-cycle studies
Human Resource Management
Applied Computer Science
Law in Management
Investment Project Manager
Purchase and Supply Chain Management
We would like to invite:
- people of all ages; directly after secondary school graduation, but also those who graduated 10, 20, 30 years ago and more
- Candidates with all types of baccalaureate and secondary school diploma
- people disappointed with other universities,
- students who are looking for a university with a flexible organisation of classes that will allow them to combine their studies with professional activities and family obligations
- students who want to study more than one programme (we provide numerous organisational measures to facilitate it)
- first-cycle graduates are welcome to study at our Master’s programmes (new interesting specialisations available)
15 management majors
- Classes begin in October or in March. In the case of a postgraduate programme in Computer Science, classes may begin in September.
- We invite you to the University headquarters – al. Kijowska 14 in Cracow. We are also enrolling students for Master’s programmes at College of Economics and Computer Science (Cracow, ul. św. Filipa 17).
- We enrol students throughout the year. It is possible to study our programmes on full-time basis (4 days a week, including afternoons) and part-time basis (every other week on Saturdays and Sundays). Both types of programmes are supplemented by online components.
- It is possible to enrol online – more details coming soon!
Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Bankowości
al. Kijowska 14
Bank Ochrony Środowiska, Oddział w Krakowie
26 1540 1115 2001 6001 2087 0004