The master’s programme encompasses modern and specialised knowledge in the field of management, including the use of various IT tools to support the work of marketing, HR, legal and accounting managers. When designing the curriculum for the Management second-cycle programme, we steered away from stereotypical concepts, while also maintaining the educational canon that you will need in your job. Thus, you can also decide to take up our master’s programme in Management, even if you are not our graduate.
Łączna liczba godzin
(wykłady, ćwiczenia, laboratoria, konsultacje, e-learning)
What will you learn?
- The programme provides a theoretical and practical insight into management and management-related sciences. You will gain practical knowledge that combines managerial skills with specialised knowledge of IT methods and tools that support problem solving and decision making in the management field.
- We will teach you how to organise teamwork and manage teams. Moreover, you will learn effective communication, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- You will learn about the functioning of financial markets, financial and economic strategy in business, the use of advanced financial instruments, conducting financial analysis, innovation in financial markets, and financial law.
- Our students are qualified to effectively manage business organisations and administration units of various levels. What is more, they have the knowledge related to the legal realities of a given institution (including the rules of entering into contracts, incurring liabilities, functioning of companies and the liability).
- The programme includes plenty of workshop-style classes and practical classes that will prepare you for your future job in a practical way.
Future job prospects
A Management graduate will be competent to work at various positions as, among others:
- a senior manager,
- a team leader,
- a management specialist,
- specialist in analysis and reporting,
- an entrepreneur.
They are also prepared to start and run their own business.
Scope of training
- Human resource management
- Financial management
- Applied Computer Science in Business
- Law in Business
- Investment project manager
- Purchase and supply chain management