I N F O R M A T I O N
concerning the protection of personal data
In accordance with Article 13 paragraph 1 and 2  of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – GDPR /O J EU L 119, p.1/I hereby inform you that:
1) The Controller of your personal data is Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Bankowości w Krakowie /WSZiB/ with its registered office in Cracow, 30-079 Cracow, Al. Kijowska 14
2) Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) – firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Personal data will be processed for:
- the performance of tasks, duties or rights resulting from the provisions of the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1668 as amended), on the basis of 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject);
- information, promotion and the functioning of WSZiB, on the basis of 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (if the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;);
- concluding and the performance of the concluded contract, on the basis of 6(1)(b) (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- determining, defending and pursuing claims, on the basis of 6(1)(f) (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller).
4) Recipients of your personal data shall only be the entities authorised to obtain personal data under the applicable legal regulations and they may be transferred
for processing for the objectives expressly set out by the WSZiB, the entities that enable us to provide the highest standard of service.
5) Your personal data will be stored for a period consistent with the legal regulations, including the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 27 September
2018 on degree programmes (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1861 as amended), and in the case of consent to data processing, until it is withdrawn.
6) You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data (art. 15 of the GDPR), the right to rectify it (art. 16 of the GDPR) and to withdraw the granted
consent at any time (art. 7(3) of the GDPR), the right to be forgotten – the erasure of data (Art. 17 of the GDPR), the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR),
the right to data portability (Art. 20 of the GDPR), the right to object to the data processing (Art. 21 of the GDPR).
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the Polish Data Protection Commissioner (PUODO).
8) Providing personal data in the case of fulfilling tasks, duties or rights resulting from the Law on Higher Education and Science is obligatory, whereas in
the case of information, promotion, and operational needs of the WSZiB, it is voluntary.
 Information provided when data is collected from the data subject