Description of the scope of training
Social media is currently one of the most important tools for promoting and shaping the image, as well as an effective channel of marketing content transmission. In response to the market demand for specialists in this field, the Marketing and Social Media educational path was created.
What will you learn?
Graduates of this specialization will be equipped with knowledge, skills and social competences that will allow them to effectively implement marketing projects using social media or in social media. As part of the modules, students will learn about the detailed concept of conducting digital branding, influencing (shaping purchase decisions) or social selling. Moreover, they will also gain knowledge in the field of video marketing and the cultural context of using social media in marketing.
Your educational pathway
- Cultural contexts of social media – the influence of culture on running a business in social media is one of the most important marketing problems, and we will show you how to solve them.
- Influencer marketing and blogosphere – activities related to influencing and shaping purchase decisions will have no secrets for you
- Video marketing, YouTube and live relations – YouTube is currently the leading medium for presenting marketing content, and we will show you how to use it effectivelly.
- Digital Branding – a module showing branding tools in the digital world.
- Social selling – a module that will show you how to use social selling tools in the process of shaping a marketing strategy
- Digital Marketing Project Management – A marketing project is special and we will show you how to manage it effectively.
Future job prospects
Graduates of this specialization will find employment as:
- specialists for social media
- content designers
- affiliate marketing manager
- social media specialist
- E-CRM manager
- English / German 10 ECTS
- Planning professional career / Basic knowledge about the labor market 2 ECTS
- Contemporary political systems / Introduction to state and law studies 2 ECTS
- Business ethics / Cultural anthropology 2 ECTS
- Creative problem solving methods / Intellectual capital of the organization 2 ETCS
- Introduction to design work 3 ETCS
- Mathematics 5 ETCS
- Law 4 ETCS
- Economics 6 ETCS
- Fundamentals of management 4 ETCS
- Fundamentals of marketing 4 ETCS
- Information technologies 3 ETCS
- Fundamentals of finance and accounting 4 ETCS
- Statistics 4 ETCS
- Media psychology 3 ETCS
- Marketing strategies 5 ETCS
- Advertising and sponsoring 4 ETCS
- English / German 10 ETCS
- Benchmarking 4 ETCS
- Marketing research 4 ETCS
- Creativity and Persuasion in Advertising 4 ETCS
- Content marketing i copywriting 4 ETCS
- Digital marketing 4 ETCS
- Cost strategies in digital marketing 4 ETCS
- Principles of website design 2 ETCS
- Market analysis 4 ETCS
- Marketing 5.0 3 ETCS
- Marketing tools on international markets 2 ETCS
- Internship (I) 8 ETCS
- Fundamentals of e-commerce 4 ETCS
- Information design 4 ETCS
- Analysis and optimization of advertising effectiveness 3 ETCS
- Fundamentals of SEO and web analytics 2 ETCS
- Leadership in Marketing (ang.) 2 ETCS
- Preparation for the diploma examination 3 ETCS
- Digital Marketing Project Management 4 ETCS
- Internship (II) 21 ETCS
- Bachelor's final project 5 ETCS
Why choose BA Digital Marketing Studies at the School of Banking and Management in Cracow
Our own intranet platforms
Modern IT tools
Professional teaching staff
Unique study atmosphere
Opportunities to study abroad
Are you interested in our offer?
Do not hesitate, choose WSZiB and take care of your future
or check out the Admissions Office