Graduates of Communication and Psychology in Business will gain unique knowledge and skills in effective management, development and implementation of motivational systems, decision-making, negotiation and conflict resolution, effective advertising, HR management and working with clients, development of soft skills and the ability to understand the impact of emotions on decision-making.
The knowledge imparted, as well as skills and competencies, will be further developed and strengthened in two learning paths: HR Manager and Career Coaching.
The study program is designed to prepare the graduate to be a specialist with a broad theoretical background, who is equipped with the skills and social competencies to perceive the problems of communication, or business psychology in business practice and will prepare to think innovatively and solve them effectively also in the area of the interface of management, communication and psychology with business process areas. Graduates of the field of communication and psychology in business have the knowledge and skills and social competencies to work in areas such as HR, negotiation departments of domestic and foreign companies, consulting companies in the field of the employer or employee branding.
Full-time studies/Part-time studies
300 per semester
200 per semester
What will you learn?
- in the area of knowledge, graduates will use current and advanced knowledge from the field of management and quality science and supporting fields: economics and finance, social communication and media sciences and psychology;
- they will learn about the relationships and dependencies that occur between economic entities and the social institutions that make up their environment; their nature, goals, regularities and principles from the point of view of management, communication and psychology;
- based on the acquired theoretical knowledge and practical skills, graduates will be prepared to work in areas requiring interpersonal skills;
- they will also be equipped with advanced knowledge of the impact of psychological mechanisms on the behavior of customers and employees;
- in the area of skills, graduates of this course will be able to analyze the level and dynamics of changes in the environment and select appropriate HR management tools to solve practical problems in the area of coaching, mentoring, negotiation or consumer behavior;
- will be able to effectively shape positive relations inside and outside the organization;
- will master the tools of negotiation in business and the application of negotiation techniques;
- will have language skills in the field of logistics (specialized language), in accordance with the requirements specified for level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- in the area of social competence, graduates of this course will be ready to work in multicultural teams, will be communicative and open to sharing knowledge and transferring practical skills acquired during their studies.
Future job prospects
Communication and psychology in business Graduates (first degree studies with a practical profile) will be prepared to work as HR managers, personal coaches, trainers, coaches, internal and external communication specialists.
Scope of training