Tasty Advertising Methods – A course for creative people
The School of Management and Banking in Cracow has teamed up with the creative industry to create the Tasty Advertising Methods course, which is a course for those who are setting off on their professional adventure in advertising and marketing. 40 hrs of industry tips from top professionals in Cracow. They wonderfully complement the knowledge gained in art studies or programmes such as Management.
As far as this course is concerned, we welcome those who want to change their career path as well as those who are looking for something new for themselves.
The objective of the Tasty Advertising Methods course
The objective of the Tasty Advertising Methods course is to educate students and people who work in the broadly defined creative industry. The topics that will be covered during the course will include, among other things, work methodology, e.g., in an advertising agency. We will provide you with practical knowledge from the field of marketing, management, design trends and ethics in advertising. We will also address issues related to intellectual property rights.
Upon completion of the 40-hour course, the participants will have built the foundation that will allow them to take up a job in the marketing department of their dream company. They will also be able to support the team of an advertising agency that they have been following for a long time or to build their own brand and become a freelancer.
During our course, we will prepare you for various aspects of working with clients, facilitate analysing advertising briefs and structure the creative process so that there are as few slip-ups at work as possible along the way.
The knowledge that will stay with you forever is not the only takeaway from our course. You will also receive a certificate issued by the School of Management and Banking in Cracow.
Marketing and advertising course in Cracow – benefits
- We will prepare you for various aspects of working with clients, facilitate analysing advertising briefs and structure the creative process so that there are as few slip-ups at work as possible. And all this is attested with a certificate issued by the Higher School of Management and Banking in Cracow.
- Classes are held on Thursday and Friday afternoons (6:00 – 8:00 PM) and Saturday mornings (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM).
Among the speakers of the TAM course, there are people with academic experience, such as Dr Borys Makary, Dr Aga Szuścik and Dr Magdalena Kowalska – Musiał. Kasia Borycka, the owner of the largest photographic studio in Cracow and Kuba Sztyler, the Chief marketing and e-commerce officer at FTG – one of the leaders in the fashion industry, will talk about creative chaos from a business viewpoint. We will also cover the issues of ethics and corporate social responsibility that will be taught by Karolina Sztyler, or the legal aspects of advertising and the basics of GDPR-related issues taught by a legal counsel, Kasia Kulesza. You can read more about the Speakers at www.tastyadvertising.pl
Tasty Advertising Methods course programme
The programme of the course in advertising and marketing in Cracow was built on the basis of conversations with entrepreneurs building their own marketing departments, talks with managers of creative agencies as well as on multidimensional experiences of our speakers. Therefore, its objective is to give young people a solid foundation that will allow them to start working in an environment that often requires, in addition to creativity, the knowledge of legal regulations and ethics. This insight is supposed to provide you with the solid basis for finding a good job, an internship or develop a responsible approach to your own business projects.
- Ethics in advertising.
- Legal aspects of advertising.
- Introduction to marketing.
- Legal aspects of online marketing.
- Different roles in an advertising agency.
- Creative Concept – a methodology of creative development.
- Project management in an advertising agency.
- Advertisement creation – working with a photographer in the studio.
- Graphic designer (the life of a graphic designer).
- Social Media evaluation of online advertising.
- How to collaborate with celebrities – what is PR?
- A meeting with Business (a surprise lecture).
- What can I do to make my website visible on Google?
- How to run advertising campaigns on Google?
Advertising and marketing course fees
A reservation fee of PLN 100 is required and should be paid before signing the Course Agreement. This fee is billed as part of the total course fee (e.g., for WSZiB students, it will be: PLN 100 + PLN 1200 + PLN 1200 = PLN 2500).
The total fee for the 40-hour TAM course is:
- PLN 2500 – for WSZiB students;
- PLN 3000 – for all the other applicants
- the application form
- confirmation of payment of the reservation fee of PLN 100
- A photocopy of your secondary school diploma – can be submitted later, at a convenient time,
- 35×45 mm photograph,
- ID card (for reference).
Join the advertising and marketing course as of March 2021
Classes will be held on Thursday and Friday afternoons (6:00 – 8:00 PM) and Saturday mornings (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM).
Are you interested in our offer?
Do not hesitate, choose WSZiB and take care of your future
or check out the Admissions Office